A top-performing Creative Director credited with combining advertising, print, web and social media expertise delivering revenue growth and organization advancement in highly competitive markets. Consistently achieves and exceeds client timelines and deliverable goals.Â Proven track record of meeting demanding deadlines, communicating effectively with cross-functional teams while determining creative and cost-effective solutions for all challenges. Recognized for hands-on approach directing staff, collaborating with clients, and bringing creative concepts to life.
Owner/Creative Director, Image Legends, LLC, Mesa, AZ
Marketing and creative solutions to small businesses.
March 2012 – Present
- Reduced operating costs of client’s marketing budget by an average of 30% with pivotal role managing direct studio reports, external vendors, payroll, production schedules and budgets.
- Propose and manage marketing strategies from inception to launch.
- Design e-books, board games, card games and children’s book illustrations.
- Create web designs and provide site maintenance for small businesses.
Art Director, It Works Global, Palmetto, FL
Skin care and nutrition direct sales company with 100,000+ distributors in over 18 countries and annual sales over $750 million. Unique “One Team One Mission” culture empowers customers and distributors to live and look better, get out of debt, give back in the community, and have fun doing it!
September 2015 – November 2016
- Engage 500,000 followers by leading team in creation of graphic design for social media platforms.
- Support Independent Distributor sales force by providing creative direction for print marketing materials garnering over $1,000,000 in new business.
- Oversee creation of product campaigns visuals with social media, web and print collateral.
- Spearhead design and development of diverse collateral marketing materials including social media, web, print material and product campaigns.
- Escalated project timelines by 75% for deliverable completion with streamlined design and review process.
- Oversee design translations for 18+ countries.
Production and Print Manager, Origami Owl, Chandler, AZ
A custom jewelry company that was the fastest growing direct sales company in 2013 with annual sales over $250 million.
July 2013 – April 2015
- Ensured best practice and standards adherence with creation of photography retouching process and guidelines.
- Achieved 30% reduction in costs overseeing print vendors and approved press-checks for bi-annual catalogs and supplements.
- Built, developed and managed production department plus in-house large format print service delivering $20,000 in savings, added control over projects and expedited deliverable completion in half allotted time.
- Created photo shoot backdrops and props in tandem with video and photography departments.
- Developed, implemented and managed, on daily basis, Data Access Manager initiative including staff training.
Art Director, Living Word, Mesa, AZ
Multi-campus mega church with a world-wide reach through its global telecasts.
March 2007 – February 2012
- Effectively recruited six staff members, trained and reviewed top tier talent.
- Produced 13,000 pieces weekly steering production of marketing mailers and advertising.
- Managed set design teams including volunteers and interactive large marketing displays.
- Crafted graphic, print and stage design budgets as well as new project budgets and timeline estimates.
- Directed quarterly magazine design, annual conference ads, print and digital deliverables.
- Developed themes and promotional campaigns for large events.
- Designed html emails for customers.
- Maintained initial budget of $100,000, designed for marketing single location, across three locations.
Graphic Designer, Smart Practice, Phoenix, AZ
International medical supply corporation.
February 2005 – March 2007
- Designed / illustrated greeting cards.
- Edited photographs, retouched art producing press ready files for The Art of Skin magazine.
- Acted in capacity of coordinator for team production strategies.
Manager / Senior Designer, Customarts, Plymouth, MI
A fine art and photography print shop.
January 2000 – September 2004
- Supervised 35 employees.
- Created illustrations, graphics, P.O.P. Designs, restorations, photo enhancements, and specialty prints.
- Worked with large-format printers and color correction.
- Created guidebook with detailed process on how to do each job task.
- Created â€œpopartâ€ custom giclee process.
Professional in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Dreamweaver. Mac and PC platforms plus large-format printers. Experienced with Maya, HTML, CSS and PHP.
Bachelor of Fine Arts, December, 2002
College for Creative Studies Detroit, MI
Web Developer and Production Manager
Very organized and always looking for the most efficient way to complete my tasks and projects on time. Works well under pressure and is excellent at problem solving. I strive to apply my vast knowledge of computers, software and programming to my job as well as to help my co-workers since I can fix anything I put my mind to. Well versed in several coding languages as well as all Adobe Design programs.
Senior Prepress Specialist | Graphic Designer
Origami Owl, LLC | Chandler AZ
07/2013 – 05/2015
Designed and performed print production and pre-flight on seasonal and bi-annual print catalogs. Worked on packaging and event promotional materials. Implemented processes for production and image approvals. Performed press-checks. Created an automation script to populate product images and text into InDesign. Designed and coded WordPress sites, e-mail blasts and weekly e-mail newsletters.
Web Developer | Graphic Designer Image Legends, LLC | Mesa, AZ
01/2009 – 07/2013
Owner, operator and manager of contract projects for a digital marketing partner. Designed and coded WordPress and custom websites, created custom web/phone applications, designed branded business material and managed clients.
Web Developer | Production Designer The Creative Group | Phoenix, AZ
12/2011 – 11/2012
Performed temporary and freelance production and web design for several clients including; PCA Skin, Transwestern Property, EB Lane, Cole Company and Great American Merchandise & Events.
Production Designer | Project Manager Living Word Bible Church | Mesa, AZ
01/2008 – 12/2011
Managed projects and implemented an efficient multi-departmental project management system. Daily tasks included; production and graphic design, organizing, accounting, quality assurance, supply ordering, scheduling, training and proof-reading.
Traffic Coordinator | Typesetter SmartHealth | Phoenix, AZ
06/2005 – 01/2007
Organized, managed and distributed customer orders. Performed data entry and file set-up for printed media.
- Web Design
- App Development
- Front End Developer
- Bootstrap | Responsive
- Graphic Design
- Production Design
- Brand Integrity
- Book | eBook Layout
- Adobe CC 2014
- Bridge | Lightroom
- Microsoft Office 365
- MAC | PC